Go Claim PPI is a trading name of Go Claim Ltd, a claims management company set up to deal with a wide range of consumer compensation claims. You benefit from knowing we are not completely new to the claims market unlike many other claims management companies who have sprung up over the last year or so. Go Claim PPI consider themselves to be independent and unbiased professional financial services consultants, we are backed by all the resources of a substantial Claims Management Company. That means you may be certain we have the resources to pursue your PPI refund claim with vigour and take on even the biggest banks. All PPI compensation is paid promptly, and there are no hidden costs.
Go Claim PPI specialises in all types of financial irregularity claims not only PPI claims, and we are so confident about our ability that we only charge clients if we win them compensation. Our fee for successful No Win-No Fee PPI claims is a straight 30% plus VAT with no hidden costs or additional charges*.
We tackle every bank, building society and loan company to reclaim mis-sold insurance premiums and excessive charges. We also take on claims to the Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial Services Compensation Scheme at no extra charge. We make sure that we get back what is rightfully yours and we simply do not accept ‘fob off’ offers of compensation. We make sure that the PPI refunds awards are fair and that any interest due is calculated accurately.
Why instruct us to act on your behalf?
Our experience in reclaiming PPI has taught us so much, which gives us the ability to ensure you in turn benefit from that hard earned experience, for example:
- We find out whether you have been sold PPI - even where you are totally unsure whether or not you were
- Identifying whether or not there is an argument for mis-selling the policy, that is whether the case has a good chance of success
- How to ensure that the best case is put forward for reclaiming PPI
- What issues give rise to the most compensation for PPI refunds
- Knowing when a lender is just trying to fob off an otherwise good refund claim
- Ensuring that we put forward the best evidence so that the 50:50 cases go in our clients favour
- Knowledge of the correct timescales for the dealing with the PPI complaint, particularly useful for older loans
- The way different lenders operate (some will automatically reject your initial PPI claim, then make a low offer if challenged – some people will accept the first ruling, others will accept low offers, but we accept nothing more than a fair offer and we’ll fight for this on your behalf)
- To recognise when a lender is being deliberately difficult, or when they are automatically rejecting claims.
- The Financial Ombudsman rules and how to deal with them
- The Financial Services Authority rules and how to deal with them
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme rules and how to deal with them.
- We handle all the administration of a PPI refund claim (relieving you of hassle and saving you considerable amounts of time)
- We know the reasons behind some of the questions asked during the claims process (whether in your favour, or not).
- We can calculate fair offers of PPI compensation and we know when an offer is too low
Every week we reclaim tens of thousands of pounds worth of PPI refunds back from banks and other financial institutions for our clients. Our process is so thorough that we are able to process some claims in as little as 4 weeks!
Our expert advisers and case handlers will keep you informed every step of the way, whilst our negotiators energetically pursue your case to secure the maximum money back. If you have any questions, you may be sure we're always on hand to help – so our service is every bit as good as our results.
* Cancellation fees may apply if a customer withdraws from a claim.
Go Claim PPI
Suites 5 & 6 Crown House
Company Number: 05518827
Office Number: 01792 293688
Office Fax: 01792 515374
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Claim PPI is a trading name of Go Claim Ltd regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
Our largest Credit Card PPI claim to date.
Our largest Loan PPI claim to date.
The number of people yet to claim PPI (source Ombudsman report May 2013)